Android Automotive OS Engineer - Remote - Freelance
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Source Technology
Android Automotive Engineers - Freelance - Remote
We are looking for Embedded software engineers who has Android expertise and Automotive OS experience for our client who is an engineering and technology company, for an initial period of 6 -12 months on a freelance basis.
You need to have Solid software experience (5-10 years), HW bring up, Ebedded Linux and Android Framework knowledge (4+years) and Automotive SW industry experience.
Urgent role - interview next week!
- Knowledge about the Android framework is highly valued as well as the HALs.
- Experience of Embedded Linux and/or Android systems running on Qualcomm is needed. Specifically, knowledge of HW bringup is of great value.
- Relevant experience from software development on Embedded systems is of course a must, for example:
- Thorough knowledge about Embedded Linux systems and Android.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills (awareness Java/Kotlin is good).
- Experience of agile development and continuous Integration.
Nice to have:
- Experience in domains like audio/multimedia, connectivity/WiFi/Bluetooth, GNSS/GPS, VHAL/CAN domains are valuable.
- Since we operate in an automotive context AUTOSAR is also a domain developers encounter.
- Tools like GIT, Gerrit, Jira, RTC etc
Languages - English (must have),
Start: ASAP/later start possible (1 month notice)
Duration: 6-12months (will extend further)
Hours per week: 40
Location: Remote with occasional visits to work onsite in Lund.
Rate: 700-850 SEK per hour
If you, or anyone else are interested in discussing this position in more detail, please respond with your most up to date CV and a time to speak as soon as possible.
Email - (see below)