Senior Treasury Analyst
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by LHH Recruitment Solutions
Brighton, Sussex, United Kingdom
£36k - £36k Annual
What? Senior Treasury Analyst
Where? Working Remotely/Head office South Coast
How much? £36,000 pa
- Update cash forecasting and bank balance report on a weekly basis. Analyse debtors to show impact on potential cash position and ultimately ensure that there is enough cash to meet daily and short-term demands
- Produce accurate and timely consolidated cash flow reports on a monthly basis and make recommendations on cash flow management
- Contribute to monthly and annual cash forecasting and budgeting cycles
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting for banking and lending stakeholders
- Ensure that the Group's cash and liquidity are managed efficiently within the policy
- Ensure there are sufficient funds (in all currencies) for all businesses on a daily basis. This involves ascertaining positions with any funds required being borrowed or cash surpluses repaid.
- Monitoring daily Group currency cash positions
- Liaise with Finance teams to ascertain short- and medium-term cash, payment forecasts and FX requirements via cash forecasts and other means
- Monitor, analyse, manage and report on financial risk exposures of the Group within policy
- Implementation of FX hedging and FX conversion strategies by buying and selling foreign currency using derivative contracts
- Identifying improvements in the current bank and cash management processes in order to streamline and reduce costs
- Ensure the most cost-effective sourcing of currency is used in order to reduce exposure to currency fluctuations in the country and within the Group
- Manage cash surpluses generated from operating activities and oversee the management of the Group's liquidity portfolio
- Settling inter-company settlements across the Group
- Management of external loan facilities and draw down administration
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with banking partners, ensuring all bank mandates are up to date and that the Group is conforming to all banking regulatory requirements (including Sanctions, AML and internal policies).
- Maintain banking user access to ensure users have the correct access for day-to-day payments management.
- Oversight of opening, closing and maintenance of bank accounts for the Group
- Development and maintenance of strong working relationships with global finance teams as required in relation to treasury activities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Group's Senior Facilities Agreement and ensure compliance is maintained effectively and efficiently
- Using a range of finance/MI systems
- Professional accounting or treasury qualification preferred
- Experience using online banking platforms, treasury systems and accounting systems
- Experience working in an international treasury function.
- Experience of developing and preparing international cashflow reports (preferred)
- Experience in developing fund flows policies and protocols and successfully implementing them (preferred)