Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by IT Talent Solutions Ltd
- Hybrid Working
- Inside IR35
- Urgent start date
- Remote style (Zoom interviews)
We are currently recruiting for a SharePoint Developer to join our large client in Oxfordshire on a 6 month contract. The role has a hybrid working structure and we are looking for candidate's who are available to star in the next few weeks.
We are holding remote style interview vis MS Team late this week. You will be the appointed as the SharePoint specialist with strong skills focused around SharePoint Intranet Development, MS Teams, Azure, 3356 and solid programming skills with C#, ASP.NET and PowerShell Scripting.
DAY TO DAY
- Review, design, and Plan SharePoint Intranet and Documentation and enhanced SharePoint Intranet
- Migration of current Automated Lotus Notes processes into SharePoint and Power Automate processes
- Participate in Business Systems Projects, taking the lead on any Microsoft SharePoint or power Automation requirements
- Improve Governance and control of Microsoft 365 applications (SharePoint, Teams etc.)
- To ensure correct security groups are in place to protect corporate information.
Skills and experience required
- 5 + years of Microsoft SharePoint Development experience
- Microsoft Teams development experience
- Proven experience in developing and enhance Power Automate Scripting
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks
- Microsoft 365/Azure environments
- PowerShell Scripting experience
- SharePoint Intranet sites development
- Microsoft Forms Development
- HTML5, CSS, XML
- SQL Server
- Web Services
Please send us your CV for immediate consideration.