Business Sales Specialist
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Project People
Role: Business Sales Specialist
Location: London, UK.
We're looking for exceptional and innovative sales people to join our Client on their unique journey of building their business unit.
We need enthusiastic, inspiring sales professionals who have the drive and determination to succeed in a business sales environment.
We are recruiting Field Sales Specialists to support our client's growth, who have a proven track record of exceeding targets within a Field based sales B2B environment.
We are looking for people who have vast experience in a similar role, who are able to capitalize upon this unique opportunity of an established brand being new to Market.
- Use your business development/sales expertise to have great customer sales conversations whilst building your customer account base
- Meet targets to support the business to drive new customer acquisition
- Draft and submit customer deal solutions to commercial trading
- Create the very best customer experience
- Ensure your positive attitude shines through with any potential customers
- Collaborate with internal departments as required ensuring that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers in business base
- Record and maintain customer data accurately on Salesforce
- Work closely across the business sales channels so that opportunities are fully maximized
- Provide feedback into business functions on potential commercial deal and proposition opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales target in a Telecoms company with a primary focus on mobile connectivity and at least one other category
- Direct experience of sales in the SME or mid-market Corporate segments
- All of the classic sales skills of market and customer engagement, excellent customer rapport and communication skills through a number of different channels such as face-to-face, Teams and desk-based sales, as well as strong commercial awareness.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.