Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Fairfield Consultancy Services Ltd
London, United Kingdom
£110k - £110k Annual
- Design and enhance the Leading Global Fixed Income e-trading platform for institutional investors
- Be part of a scrum team comprised of skilled technology professionals with the goal to revolutionize the credit and corporate bond markets
- Innovate and transform business ideas into highly utilized features and services for our customers
- Utilize industry standard technologies including Java, Oracle, Spring Boot and others. AWS and Kafka or React are desirable.
- Implement and support products/initiatives from infancy to maturity
- Develop and design APIs in a microservices and/or event-driven architecture in the cloud
- Production support, including investigating and fixing production issues
- 8+ years of enterprise software development using Java
- 4+ years of experience with cloud development using AWS
- 4+ years of experience with the FIX message protocol
- Experience with C# strongly preferred
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and multi-threading programming
- Familiarity with streaming technologies such as Kafka/Redis etc.
- Experience with microservices using Spring/Spring Boot (or, ideally, hands-on experience migrating a monolithic application to a cloud-centric environment microservices)
- Experience using Front End technologies such as react
As such, the role requires someone who:
- Is intelligent, confident, and able to portrait ideas in an articulate, persuasive, and convincing way.
- Thrives on the challenges that change brings.
- Promotes a can-do attitude and leads by example.
- Can think creatively and analytically.
- Thrives on innovation.
- Is very delivery focused; quick to market deliverables are key to the success of the team/company.