Front of House Manager
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Hays Talent Solutions
Responsible for delivery of Logistics & Reception operations and reporting into the Facilities Manager.
Your new company
We were founded in 1987, and are the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. We have over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Your new role
The Front Of House Manager will have responsibility for delivery of the Logistics and Reception operations at Pacific Quay reporting into the Facilities Manager. Key areas of focus are First Class Service Delivery for all aspects of service lines within remit, Client Liaison, Visitor Management, Meet & Greet, Compliance and Health and Safety.
This role requires the post holder to have very strong interpersonal skills and be able to build excellent relationships with the Client, Key Stakeholders and Customers. The post holder will also need excellent communication, discretion, delegation and organisational skills and experience within a corporate Customer/Client facing environment and be passionate about delivering First Class Customer Service. Key to this role is people management as there is a large team comprising of 12 staff that will report directly to the Front Of House Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in managing successful teams of a similar size in high profile buildings/environment
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent team management, leadership and motivational people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Dedicated to the development of people and the business unit
- Resilience and flexibility to help with the changing demands of the client
- Dynamic with excellent delegation skills along with an organised approach and very goal focussed
- A professional phone, email and personal communications manner
- Knowledge and experience working with reception and logistic treams
- Experience in dealing with suppliers/contractors
- First class planning and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of QSHE
What you'll get in return
- Training and Upskilling Opportunities
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Finance Options
- Life Assurance
- Employee Shares Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.