.Net Developer - C# .NET (onsite)
Posted on Sep 21, 2022 by Proactive Appointments
£350 INSIDE IR35
3- 6 months
This role will require you to work on-site for the majority of the week.
The Developer will define, develop, test, analyse, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analysing software programs and applications.
- Collaborate with developers, programmers, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software's business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Help conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Liaise with members of the IT department to assist in resolving problems with software products or company systems.
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Proficiency in programming languages, especially C#
- Database and operating systems experience with SQL Server or Oracle (desirable)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website