Associate Director (Procurement Consultant)
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Bramwith Consulting
Associate Director (Procurement Consultant) - Leading Boutique Procurement and Supply Chain Consultancy - London/Bristol/Midlands - Flexible Working- up to £110K + Package + Bonus
This Leading Boutique Procurement Consultancy have been experiencing year upon year of growth, hitting revenue targets and expanding their client base. As a result, they are looking to expand the team in 2019, looking for an Associate Director to head up a variety of exciting client engagements ensuring that client expectations are exceeded, and this consultancies' exceptional reputation is kept.
This is a rare opportunity to have flexible working in the Consultancy sector, with a wide array of clients based across the UK, this organization are also open to home-based contracts. They have excellent flexible working, giving you the power to manage your own business and work in a completely autonomous environment.
The Associate Director (Procurement) will be responsible for:
- Managing a range of clients across the organisations' FTSE250 client base, leading a range of interesting and challenging projects on both short- and long-term engagements
- These include and are not limited to a variety of Transforming Procurement Functions, Greenfield and Brownfield Procurement projects
- Engaging with senior C Suite level stakeholders both internally and externally with the client base
- Ensuring that various project teams are delivering to agreed targets set by yourself with the client, ideally exceeding the client's expectations
- Spearheading and implementing new and innovative ideas within the business, leading the way and educating the generation of consultants coming into the business
The ideal Associate Director (Procurement) will have:
- A degree (or equivalent) qualification
- Engaging personality, with strong communication skills
- A career within Procurement and Supply Chain, with some experience of working within a consultancy/client facing environment
This is an entrepreneurial role for a strong Management Consultant looking to work on a portfolio of exciting and challenging projects, within an environment with an admirable attitude to work life balance.
For more information regarding this exciting new opportunity, please contact Emily at
Key words: Procurement, London, Consultancy, Management Consultant, Advisory, Director, Boutique, Niche, Generalist, Supply Chain, Category Management, Transformation, Greenfield, Brownfield, Project Procurement.