Assistant Access Planner
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
A leading, award-winning consultancy firm is seeking a Planning Assistant to join there team on a temporary basis to work with a key client in the Rail sector.
* The role involves booking Track Access for different functions/disciplines.
* The successful candidate will be aiding the team with a backlog of Access Requests. They will enter the requests on to PPS and Excel.
* Whilst utilising Outlook to respond to queries.
* There will be support from the wider team as to understanding their processes.
* PPS required; essential
* Understanding of Maintenance planning (long term and short-term planning)
* IT Literate; Excel and Outlook
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good communication; written and spoken
* Email / telephone work
Interested? Call me today on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business