Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary/Rate: £20000 - £21000/annum
Job Type: Full time, Permeant
We are currently looking for a full-time Albanian interpreter to work for Language Empire. They will be travelling to our assignments based in North West and Yorkshire.
Language Empire was established in 2001 to provide professional interpreting and translation services to public and private sectors across the UK. We are an employment Business and our client base includes Hospitals, Courts, Solicitors, Councils, Probation, Police and many more. We provide a wide range of services in all languages and dialects.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Salary: £21,000 + Mileage
Interpreters will work in the following settings:
· Business functions such as meetings, conferences, exhibitions and product launches;
· Criminal justice proceedings, known as public service interpreting (PSI), including police and probation service interviews, courts;
· Hearings, solicitor interviews, arbitration hearings and immigration tribunals;
· Community-based events and assignments within the education, health and social services sectors.
· Experience in Interpreting
· You must be 21 or over
· Willing to undertake an Interpreting Qualification
· Excellent Spoken English
· Has a car and willing to travel across the North West and Yorkshire
· All Interpreters are required to have a DBS or be willing to apply for one
· Must have a right to work in the UK
Benefits of interpreting with us include:
· You'll be part of a growing and reputable agency