Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Looking for a new opportunity to join a well-known company, working for a team that will support you in a fun and hard-working environment?
Our client are looking for a new addition to their team. Joining this fantastic business as a customer service advisor/ customer support advisor you will be responsible for working as part of top performing team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing company where full on the job training will be given and excellent benefits are offered.
* Providing high levels of customer service at all times
* Customer enquiries
* Supporting other departments
* Dealing with all customer contact from, complaints, queries and advice enquiries
* Logging all information on to the internal system
* Processing all letters and emails
* Providing first class customer service via telephone or email
* Dealing with customer service enquiries effectively and efficiently
* Working effectively within a team
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
Bridge Recruitment UK Ltd