Customer Collections Consultant £9.00 Hour
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so have start dates available throughout the year with the next start date on Monday 14th January 2019.
These positions are initially offered on a 12 month contract with the potential to go permanent and come with 4/6 weeks initially training.
You must be able to telephone interview on Tuesday 11th December .
This role will be dealing with customers who have fallen behind on payments on their loans and flexi accounts
The duties involve the below:
* Building relationship with customers in an outbound telephony call centre environment.
* This role is not about cold calling people demanding money from them it's about supporting our customers and arranging realistic and achievable payment plans.
* Following up with customers until the payment plan has ended and the full debt has been recovered.
* Working from a call centre system or virtual platform.
* Fast paced role in a call centre environment
* Previous customer service experience required.
Excellent telephone manner, the ability to work under pressure, objection handling skills and computer proficiency.
Shifts are on a rotational shift pattern e.g 8am - 4pm , 8am - 6pm , 10am, - 8pm mon-fri, 1 in every 3 Saturdays (9am-12) Shift pattern will be for a 9 week period.
Starting salary is £9.00 per hour