Customer Care Executive
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
This role is based near to Sandbach and is commutable from Winsford, Sandbach, Congleton and Knutsford.
To consistently provide the highest quality of service when resolving customer queries both over the telephone and via email. The role involves both forward planning and reactive problem solving on an ongoing basis, working closely with other departments to ensure that customers' needs are met and serviced in a timely and proficient manner.
* Providing exceptional customer service
* Supporting the external staff ensuring that they have the correct job information, equipment, etc.
* Managing diaries to ensure that all services are carried out within agreed SLA's
* Any other ad hoc tasks for the management team that help to maintain service and the division's commercial/financial commitments
* Exceptional customer service skills that can be clearly demonstrated
* Previous telephony experience is essential
* Exceptional people skills (strong communicator, service orientated, supportive and helpful to colleagues)
* Calm, resilient and flexible with experience in a fast-paced service environment
Hours: 8:30am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region
Hunters Recruitment & Training