Contact Centre Advisor
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* Provide customer care at the highest level to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
* Ensure that calls are answered within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
* Ensure that customer queries are resolved and that progress is reported back to the customer within agreed timescales.
* Advise Contact Centre Team Manager of any instance requiring special action.
* The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way.
* Ensuring that confidentiality of customer information is maintained in line with regulatory requirements.
This is a temporary on-going Full Time position, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Reed Procurement & Supply Chain
Randstad Employment Bureau
Renault Retail Group UK Ltd
Adecco UK Limited
Rachel Clark Legal Recruitment
Morgan Hunt UK Limited