Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Want a career that rewards you for your hard work and commitment with no limits to your earning potential? We can offer you a high-calibre career in a company that has been awarded "The Best Companies to work for" for 8 consecutive years!
We are currently seeking ambitious professionals to join our vibrant Wolverhampton branch.
What's in it for you?
* A competitive starting salary dependent on experience
* A generous uncapped commission scheme with no threshold for the first 6 months!
* Leading Medical Cover
* Award winning benefits package
* Our training programme for graduate / entry level candidates will provide you with relevant training that works with your strengths; this is a 12-month programme that sees training across sales, networking, presentation and negotiating. Further proven management training programmes are available for consultants that excel in the field.
* Meritocratic and organic progression within the business
As an industrial recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for developing new business within the local area, while also maintain excellent levels of customer service to existing clients and candidates. We are happy to speak with applicants bias to either service delivery or sales. This job role will be varied depending on the needs of the business on a week-to-week basis. However, key duties will include;
* Developing new business by speaking to potential new clients.
* Building from a warm desk within an existing team
* Working with warm leads either telesales or field based.
* Appointing and attending key client meetings.
* Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles.
* Negotiate rates and terms of business.
* Ensuring you are aware of opportunities in the marketplace
What we are looking for… in addition to selling, influencing and communication skills you will need to demonstrate:
* Tenacity, desire and a true competitive spirit.
* A track record in selling and winning new business or of first class service delivery.
* Confident communicator, with the ability to interact with a range of different levels and personalities.
* A fun personality, with a good team ethic.
* An ability to think 'outside of the box' and come up with solutions quickly.
* Experience in business to business sales and service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career with one of the UK's leading industrial recruiters.
Please click the apply now button to submit your CV for an initial conversation in complete confidence