Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Team Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of the Customer Services Business Plan and Change Programme through management of a team to provide excellent service which exceeds customer's expectations.
Responsibilities as our Team Manager include:
- Motivate the team to maintain high morale, low absenteeism and turnover
- Manage resources and prioritise workloads within the Department to ensure achievement of service standards
- Coach and support team members through regular 1:1 and bi-annual reviews
- Monitor team performance and output through use of volume and quality audit data
- Ensure quality staff are recruited into the department by effective interviewing and other recruitment tools
- Liaise with Learning and Development to ensure content of training materials and programmes is of maximum value to staff
- Represent the team and department on Projects and other ad hoc assignments
- Provide accurate management information reports on a regular basis
- Research and answer complex complaints referred from our Healthcare Associates
- Relevant briefings communicated to staff to ensure Company plans and procedural changes are cascaded
- Regularly updating own knowledge and monitoring teams knowledge of FSA regulations, company products, processes and procedures
- Face to face contact with customers, brokers and other parties as required by Sales
- Work with the Quality Co-ordinator and ATM to ensure Healthcare Associates receive coaching, development and technical support
Skills and Experience required of our Team Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years in a customer service environment, with 12-18 months at a supervisory level.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, coaching and feedback skills.
Working for Vitality as our Team Manager you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th December 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Team Manager please click 'apply' today