Sales and Account Manager/ Customer Exec/ Sales Representative
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £19,000-£21,000 + bonus
Location: Burgess Hill - within walking distance of train station
Duration: 5-month FTC February - Mid July 2019
Start Date: 1ST Feb 2019
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm
Benefits: Target related bonus scheme and team rewards (previous years include trips abroad), proximity to transport links, parking, pension and holiday.
We are delighted to be working alongside our creative client in their search for an enthusiastic and exceptional Sales and Account Manager/ Customer Executive/ Sales Representative to join their Customer Accounts Team for their busy 5-month peak period.
Working as part of a fun, highly-motivated, creative and close-knit team, the focus for a Sales and Account Manager/ Customer Executive/ Sales Representative would be to work as part of the Customer Accounts Team. They would help to manage a large and varied client-base through the order process of the company's products from sale to delivery. High levels of customer satisfaction and retention would be expected of the Sales and Account Manager to help maintain new and existing customers.
* Highly organised and the ability to multitask
* Impeccable attention to detail
* A strong telephone manner and the ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Computer literate (confident with Mac OS, Word and Excel)
* Strong numeracy
* Able to work well under pressure
* An understanding of what constitutes good design
* A good sense of humour
The following skills/experience would also be of benefit:
* Customer relationship management systems (CRM)
* Online sales and support
Our client is a market-leading SME within the creative industry, growing from a humble student dorm-room business to having an annual turnover of £2m+. Whilst specialising in promotional apparel design, their products provided exude passion and personality, reflecting their fanatical focus on customers' needs and the company's desire to exceed their expectations.
* Be part of a fun, highly-motivated, creative and close-knit team
* Target related bonus scheme and team rewards (previous years have included trips abroad!)
* Proximity to transport links
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion