Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Looking for candidates to start immediately helping with first point of contact for our customers seeking travel insurance advice. This individual will be resilient, professional and somebody who can handle difficult and sensitive information at the same time give advice to customer/s about their claims. This great opportunity and offers excellent benefits as well as career progression opportunities.
We not only offer lots of support to our employees and provide great benefits, but also help you develop your skills that could help further your career as well!
* Handling all verbal and electronic written communication with customers, third party providers, as well as being an integral point of contact for the business.
* As a "contact team" member you will only handle the initial stages of the claim and maintain communications thereafter with the internal processing teams and the client/s.
* The ideal candidate will be required to answer incoming phone calls, emails and most importantly show resilience as some claims will be difficult and disturbing therefore it is important the right information is being taken down and advised for the claims being made.
* IT proficient - Word, Excel and Outlook (essential)
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Attention to detail, accurately recording claims data
* To undertake any duties that maybe required within the office
* Great Pension Scheme
* Medical Insurance
* Discounts and savings on top retailers with My Work/Life Solutions
* Cycle to work scheme
* Excellent Learning and Development opportunities and career progression
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job