Customer Services Executive (Temp to Perm)
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
LOCATION: Chippenham, Wiltshire
SALARY: £9.00 per hour
Do you pride yourself on delivering exceptional customer service? Do you have an excellent telephone manner? Are you able to work efficiently? If yes, we have an excellent opportunity to join an "employer of choice" for an initial temporary assignment that could become permanent for the right applicant!
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Officer to work as part of a team delivering a high quality, professional and tailored customer service using a range of communication methods, to ensure that wherever possible customer requests, enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
The successful applicant will be answering a busy helpline and trying to resolve queries and issues at first pint of contact and subsequently escalating where necessary.
* Assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints, primarily on the telephone.
* Managing the reception service on a rota basis
* Ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact unless specialist or further investigation is required
* Able to handle all calls efficiently and effectively whilst giving the best in customer service
* Pro-actively supporting the team where possible
* Ad hoc duties as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an employer of choice, do not delay, submit your CV to us today