Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
The main purpose of the Outbound Agent role is to provide sales lead generation in our outbound programme on behalf of a Vauxhall Motors.
Channels of sales lead generation for outbound is mainly telephone based for the following activities: lead qualification and generation, VIP Test Drive appointment setting, lead generation test drive referral, customer acquisition, additional sales, customer loyalty participation, 360 test drive follow up activity, customer retention, in compliance with the group's Quality system and procedures set by the client.
The Outbound Agent role will also include Brochure to appointment outbound sales calling including customers/Prospects order brochures either hard copy or email brochure.
The MAC follows up these requests with a brochure to appointment call with the objective to get the customer/prospect to agree to a test drive, quote, aftersales booking, VIP appointment, test drive.
Responsibilities of our Outbound Agent
- Align MAC services to Brands' / Functions' strategy, objectives and business plans
- Promote consumer awareness and enthusiasm and facilitate the sales process by generating quality leads for retailers
- Maximize retention by strengthening the customers' relationship with the Brand and retailer
- Maximize effectiveness and efficiency by guiding consumers to alternate sources
Benefits of becoming our Outbound Agent
- Private health and dental care
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Plus Many More!
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Outbound Agent then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you
CIPD Enterprises Limited