Cantonese speaking Customer Service Representative (Birmingham)
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Customer Service Representative (Birmingham)
Your New Salary: £20-24k + banking benefits
Status: 1 year contract (might extend or go permanent depending on business needs)
What you'll be doing each day:
* To provide quality customer service in accordance with the Bank's core values, policies and procedures.
* To handle customers' enquiries, provide relevant information and support and refer them to appropriate departments according to their needs.
* To have a good understanding of the products and services of the Bank as well as customers' needs so as to conduct effective promotion in the customers' interests.
* To ensure customers are informed of relevant product and service information, benefits and risks and key terms and conditions when entering into agreement with the Bank.
* To input and file customer data in an accurate and timely manner.
* To support all designated areas within the branch operations as required.
* To support middle and back office operations as required.
The skills you need to succeed:
* Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese Mandarin an advantage.
* University graduate.
* Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and independently.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good knowledge of MS Office.
* Working experience in the banking industry.
* Previous experience in cash handling an advantage.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support