Child Care Lawyer
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
They are a long established Plymouth firm with a strong reputation of dealing with private clients through our family, crime, conveyancing and wills, probate and trusts teams. They are a progressive, modern and client focussed practice with plans and ambitions to grow their specialist sectors.
This is a permanent position. Full or part time will be considered.
* You will have some knowledge of the relevant law and case law and be enthusiastic about developing your skills.
* You will have excellent IT skills.
* You will be team player.
* You will be focussed on providing exceptional service and advice to your clients.
* Knowledge of the legal aid rules and regulations would be helpful.
* You will manage your files so that they are compliant with LEXCEL and legal agency regulations.
* You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary competitive dependant on experience