Family Legal Secretary - Sittingbourne
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
To assist and support a busy Solicitor with secretarial and administrative duties.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
* Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms and quotes;
* Answering the telephone in a polite and efficient manner;
* Providing clients with updates;
* Using the firm's integrated case management system (Proclaim), for the effective processing, delivery and storage of information;
* Carrying out administrative duties such as photocopying and updating client details;
* Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date;
* Arranging appointments and dealing with clients;
* Working as part of a team with other secretaries and assistants, and helping other teams with administrative tasks and telephone cover when required; and
* Ensuring the confidentiality and security of the firm's and clients' documentation and information and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations at all times.
A successful applicant would need to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Previous experience of working as a legal secretary in a busy family department;
* Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed (a legal secretarial qualification is desirable);
* Excellent communication skills and ability to adhere to the excellent client care standards set by the firm;
* Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic;
* Professional and confident telephone manner;
* Detailed and accurate in written and verbal communication;
* Excellent people skills and ability to project a positive image for the firm;
* Organised and able to prioritise, working on multiple tasks at one time, ensuring deadlines are met; and
* IT competency
You will be based at our Sittingbourne office, working in a friendly team.
Excellent salary and benefits.
RENATO RECRUITMENT ARE ACTING AS AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR THIS FULL TIME, PERMANENT ROLE