Solicitor – Contentious Trusts and Probate
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is actively looking to add a skilful Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor to its thriving and high-performing department located in Birmingham. The successful solicitor will be managing a caseload consisting of a range of contentious trusts and probate claims with minimal supervision.
The role will involve acting for a wide range of clients including high net worth individuals, charities, trust companies and educational establishments.
- Invalidity of wills
- Propriety estoppel claims
- Breach of trust
- Legacy disputes
- Court of Protection claims
- Removal of executors and trustees
- Inheritance Act 1975 claims
- Drafting and amending wills and trusts
- Applications and claims pursuant to part 64 of the civil procedure rules and the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- Business development activities
- Applications are encouraged from solicitors with a minimum of one year's PQE
- Experience of contentious trusts and probate matters is essential
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage your workload effectively
- Keen eye for detail and professional approach to your work
- Works well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and maintaining high levels of accuracy
- An aptitude for business development initiatives
A top tier practice with a network of offices around the country, our client offers a comprehensive range of services to clients in the UK and internationally. With an excellent reputation for first-class client service and staff satisfaction they aim to be responsive and transparent when advising clients. With numerous departments rated highly within the Legal 500 and Chambers directories they are also one of the Times' Best Companies to Work For.
Seeking to expand its Birmingham office, the firm is now looking to add a driven Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor to the team.
- Excellent salary
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Five weeks holiday entitlement
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Private medical insurance
Solicitor - Contentious Trusts and Probate
For further details of this Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor vacancy, please contact Ryan quoting reference RC.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details