Claimant Personal Injury Paralegal
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
My client is a reputable, professional, full service law firm that has been established for many years. They are large organisation employing over 900 staff across multiple office in the UK and they provide expert legal advice in all areas for both business and personal clients. Due to continued success they are now recruiting a Personal Injury Paralegal to join their team based in their Leeds office.
* You will be able to think and respond quickly and appropriately;
* You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* You will provide coherent and sensible legal advice;
* You should have the ability to use your own initiative and work to strict deadlines
* You will be able to work effectively within a team with good attention to detail and demonstrate a willingness to assist others.
* You will be able to work efficiently and pro-actively.
* You will be open to sharing knowledge and learning from other Paralegals in the department.
* You will demonstrate willingness and drive to improve your own performance.
* You will have excellent customer service skills.
* You will be able to demonstrate and utilise persuasion and influence skills/techniques effectively.
* You can work to agreed deadlines and service level agreements.
* You will be able to work effectively with a variety of people, both internal and external, with respect for Equality and Diversity.
* Previous experience of both a MOJ and Fast Track Personal injury caseload is essential;
* Previous case handling experience is required;
* You will be able to demonstrate self development within the legal sector;
* You will have a Law Degree and ideally an LPC or CILEx qualification, however other levels of education will be considered;
* Knowledge of P36 offers and the costs consequences and experience of court Applications, CMC's, etc. would be desirable but not essential.
For the right candidate, my client is offering a fantastic package:
* Competitive base salary depending on experience
* Standard office hours, Monday to Friday
* City Centre location close to all public transport links
* Modern working environment with a great atmosphere
* Opportunity to join a reputable, progressive company
* Loads of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and reputable, professional legal firm at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role