Infrastructure Engineer (Windows)
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Role: Infrastructure Engineer - Senior & Mid-Snr Level (2 Vacancies)
Salary: £35,000 - £48,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits
Here at Rebel Recruitment we only work with companies we are proud to represent, companies that treat their people well; have interesting and complex projects, and where people can genuinely develop their skills and careers. Working with one such company with their base in Coventry, I am looking for multiple Infrastructure Specialists (Windows).
* Undertake and document the detailed Technical design of infrastructure solutions to meet Project objectives.
* Build, configure and implement the infrastructure required to meet Business Change or Infrastructure Upgrade projects within the timescales agreed with the Project Manager
* To ensure that all solutions consider security, capacity planning, contingency and support in line with current published policies.
* Assist in the production and maintenance of technical documentation and operational procedures as required.
* Contribute to the effective governance of all deliverables produced, whilst working for the project or programme. This includes providing sign-off for peer reviews of documentation.
* Ensure the effective delivery and transition of solutions into Service Operations.
Essential skills and experience:
* Role related experience, or extensive experience of delivering Infrastructure services / solutions to a mission critical environment.
* Capacity planning, performance tuning, proactive monitoring.
* Change control, release procedures and tools.
* Knowledge of systems management procedures in a commercial environment
* ITIL based service management framework
* Windows Server (Apply online only))
* Microsoft Exchange Server (2010-onwards)
* Active Directory, Group policy, DNS, DHCP, DFS, ADFS
* Server/ Blade / Cluster Technology Experience
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Experience with Windows based applications
* TCP/IP,FTP, HTTP(s), SMTP, SSH, Telnet, TLS/SSL, SNMP
* Experience of working within an ITIL environment
* Antivirus suites
* PowerShell experience, with good scripting skills
* Office365 / Exchange Online
* Citrix Experience
* Cisco UCS Experience
* Exposure to VMware Esxi and Vcentre.
* Amazon AWS experience
* Exposure to SAN technology
* SQL Server Database (2005, 2008, 2012) installation & management.
* SCCM(2007, 2012)
* Experience with Backup software
If you feel you'd be a good match for the role, please apply now. If you would like to find out more, please feel free to call me on the number above.
Rebel Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer