Electrical Maintenance Shift Engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Maintenance Shift Engineer (Electrical)
Shift 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
Salary £35,636 Inclusive of Shift allowance
With an addition of overtime (Not Guaranteed)
Company Pensions scheme
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a company that thrive on maintaining plant machinery and preventing problems that may arise.
You will be a time-served maintenance electrician.
Working day and night shift pattern to carry out maintenance, repairs and fault finding on high speed heavy automated machinery.
You will need to be:
• Experienced time served and/or suitably qualified individual with thorough knowledge and understanding of both electrical and mechanical engineering;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced complex manufacturing environment often under pressure utilising exceptional problem solving and preventative maintenance skills, experience and knowledge.
• Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics;
• Time served;
• Ability to fault find on automated machinery using methodical fault finding skills;
• Fault finding using PLC's;
• Accustomed to working on various types of Motor Control;
Can work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
17th Edition Wiring Regulations
Knowledge of CMMS system
Manufacturing or Production background
Ideally have knowledge of PLC's
#Electrical Maintenance Engineer,# Industrial,# Electrician, #Manufacturing, #Production, #Engineering, #Mechanical, Days, Shift, #PLC, #17th Edition, , #Installation, #Multi Skilled, #FMCG, #Service, #Heavy, #Technician, #Fitter
Job Ref: AN6656
anew South West is acting as an employment agency