UPVC Window Fitter
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
This company have been established in excess of 25 years and are going from strength to strength, with continuous growth and now looking for a number of Experienced Window Fitter's to become part of their team.
All equipment and tools will be provided apart from steel toe capped boots which must be worn.
The role entails:
* Fitting of UPVC products.
* Using hand tools
* Manual handling and heavy lifting
* Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained
* Be aware of and adhere to quality documents, advise quality manager of amendments required
* Take measurements and calculate adjustments to fit frames
* Travelling to destinations such as Portsmouth and further (return daily)
* May need to stay overnight - 1 day a week
* Company van provided
The ideal candidate will have:
* CSCS card
* Previous experience in window fitting & the industry environment
* Excellent attention to detail and quality
* Ability to plan and organise work in order to meet completion deadlines
* Take pride in their work, be proactive and willing to help
* A self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic
* Trustworthy and reliable
* Flexible attitude
* Clean UK Driving License
Due to the location and hours of work, living within walking distance or your own transport will be required.
Monday to Friday, 6.30am to 6.00pm
WestCountry Personnel acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment