Managing Director - German Speaking
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Based in UK
Job ref: JE/43724
Benefits: Commensurate with Experience
A traditionally-run family company, Our Client is today the leading expert in production and finishing of functional protection and packaging film. They are a medium-sized, international company with more than 350 employees. Quality, environmental protection and the safeness of their clients and staff are their main focus.
• Responsibility for budget and forecast
• Profit and loss responsibility
• Responsibility for all sales activities; customer management / KAM; management of all marketing activities; customer support and retention; negotiations, escalation management
• Further development of the distinct customer base in the automotive sector: OEM (Jaguar, Land Rover) and Aftermarket sector (bodyshops)
• Acquisition and customer diversification in the segments of industrial packaging, food packaging and technical films
• Management, motivation and development of the sales and marketing team
• Establishment and expansion of the technical expertise of the employees throughout the entire product portfolio
• Active management of the interfaces; close contact and coordination with the parent company in Germany (has distinctive interfaces within the company group on the functional areas of product management, production, engineering and logics)
• Reporting to the group management in Germany
• Fluent German and English
• Degree Educated
• Independent, flexible and reliable leadership personality; clear and consistent leadership
• Already worked in a company producing and distributing industrial goods
• Knows the handling of technical customers; technical process thinking
• Sales-strong and strategically thinking and acting character
• Solid knowledge of sales and sales support processes and measures
• Intense knowledge of the English market
• Characterised by commitment and liability, assertiveness analytical intelligence, high degree of communication and enthusiasm
• Ability to work in a team
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Göteborg, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY - ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No:
Exhibiting at: Kunststoffen, Fakuma, ScanPack, Chemplast Expo, Packaging Innovations, ArabPlast
French Selection UK
Capital Equipment Supplier