QA Manager (Food)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 (depending on experience)
· Co-ordinating with the Technical Manager, ensure effective implementation of the HACCP plans and Pre-requisite Procedures.
· Day-to-day management of the Quality Team to deliver Quality Assurance from receipt of raw materials to the release and dispatch of finished products
· Monitor and report on the KPI for internal non-conformances and trends.
· Maintain appropriate schedules and procedures for monitoring and implement corrective actions for out of specification finished product and environmental microbiology and water quality
· With the support of the Technical Team, manage and maintain the diary of CCP verification audits and trials, performing some audits where timing dictates and signing-off other audits carried out by the Quality Team.
· Play a key role in maintaining the any specific accreditations of the site
· A key support in BRC, EHO, Trading Standards, customer and other third-party audits and site visits
· Prepare reports and participate in planned reviews of the Food Safety and Quality Management System and associated results.
· As a customer facing manager, take responsibility for communicating the results of customer enquiries relating to live materials and launched products and processes.
· Drive continuous improvement through the traceability and document reviews.
· Using the resources available, forward planning, leadership and management skills ensure the responsibilities and accountabilities of the Quality Team are constantly achieved.
· Where necessary, enforce discipline when standards are not met.
· Conduct regular factory Quality Tours
· Manage the customer complaints process in-line with the company policy
· Qualification relevant to the food industry, preferably degree or HND level.
· Able to demonstrate relevant experience of working in a quality role within food manufacturing.
· Detailed knowledge of a range of food manufacturing processes.
· Relevant food legislation and food standards - working awareness of BRC standards.
· Audit training and experience.
· HACCP training essential - candidate will be further trained to required level.
· People management skills and experience essential.
· Ability to manage projects, priorities and deliver to timescales with accuracy.
· Ability to solve problems in an innovative and practical way whilst working in a demanding environment.
For immediate consideration, please submit an up to date CV detailing your relevant skills and experience. Interaction Recruitment, Northampton (Apply online only) - Naomi Penn
Impact Recruitment Ltd
Driven Motor Jobs
Occupational Health Recruitment