Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
We have an opportunity with a fantastic organisation in Milton Keynes that operates in a very dynamic, forward thinking environment.
It will be your job as Material/Inventory Controller to effectively control, administer and coordinate the company's internal material supply and schedule requirements to maintain continuous, uninterrupted production flow.
Working 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, this company offers great benefits and holiday entitlement along with career progression.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Liaise with production and plan daily materials registering shortages against work orders
* Reporting to include running and maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly reports
* Identify, issue / distribute and maintain agreed forward loading buffer of works orders for production
* Update daily delivery status, WIP status, and liaise with production
* Review weekly output of works orders and check all labour and material transactions are complete and report variances
* Investigate all stock losses for accuracy and advise preventative actions to prevent re-occurrence
* Ensure company procedures are audited and complied with
* Attend weekly meetings with managers, implementing actions
We are looking for someone with:
* Proficient with MRP (SAP type) system
* Familiarity with stock control systems in manufacturing
* Proficient in Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Must be well organised and able to juggle multiple tasks
* Dynamic and action-orientated, who meets deadlines and makes it happen
* Must have the ability to converse confidently at all levels
* Must possess good organisational skills
* Enthusiastic, motivated and keen to develop the role
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you