Office Planner & Installations Administrator
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Pay Rate:- £NEG and will increase following successful probationary period
Hours of Work:- 40 Hours Per Week, 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Duration:- Permanent Position
Job Role:- This role will incorporate both Strong Administration skills and Customer Service.
Duties will include:-
* Liasing with Customers, suppliers and contractors on a daily basis
* Providing pricing for Customers
* Data input
* Dealing with and tracking deliveries
* Co-ordinating installations and building completion.
* Processing orders
* Giving accurate timescales for orders and deliveries
The ideal candidate will have the following:-
* Strong attention to detail
* Good Communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
* Be Highly organised with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
* Previous experience of working within the Windows and Doors industry.
* Conversant with Window Manufacturing software - advantageious, not essential.
For more information on this position please apply for the role today!
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy