Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
We have a fantastic opportunity for an IVA Advisor to join a well-established insolvency company in Stockport to be a part of their sales team. This successful company are entering the next stage of their journey and are looking to expand in all divisions.
They require an IVA Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis. You'll be an integral part of the company's sales team where you'll have the ability to work under pressure and perform to get the best results.
Previous experience in an IVA Advisory role is essential.
What's on offer?
* £22,500 - £25,000 (OTE £50/60K)
* 22 holidays + bank holidays (rising to 25 holidays)
* Good commission structure
* Warm leads only
* Weekly incentives
* Social activities
* On-going training available
* Pension scheme
Duties as an IVA Advisor:
* To make initial contact with every warm lead that comes into the company
* To strictly adhere to QA
* To strictly comply with FCA guidelines
* To discuss the customers financial worries and come up with a solution by going through their I&E to see what affordable for them
* To understand their affordability and point the customer in the right direction if there is no help available from yourself
What will you need to succeed in this role?
* Previous experience in IVA advising is essential
* The ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
* Numerically strong
* The ability to think on your feet
* Sound knowledge of the industry
* Target driven
If you are looking to work for a well-established company with the chance to earn commission straight away, then don't waste any more time and send your CV today! Or call the office for more information - (phone number removed).
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted