Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
· Respond to enquiries from customers, providing quotations and processing orders
· Proactively contact potential customers to build relationships and develop sales opportunities
· Identify product requirements, ordering and sourcing as required
· Accurately update and maintain our internal CRM systems
· Consistently deliver high levels of customer service to customers
· Previous experience of electrical products is highly desirable, however applicants with experience gained within an industrial supplies environment will be considered
· First class customer service skills and a proactive, helpful approach is essential
· Sales and commercial
· Strong people skills, with the ability to easily develop business customer relationships
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable
· Comfortable using internal IT systems
The role is a full time permanent position Monday - Friday and we offer a pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
https://(url removed)/?url=https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy&data=02|01||23b686c0b1164b02fab008d5d4ff9e7f|f30ac191b8b445f29a9be5466cb90c2f|0|0|&sdata=yNoYwrphvi/yr426NOW0if6AGlOgis6JPVni934lyTA=&reserved=0
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Jark Recruitment (Peterborough) Ltd