Commercial Van Sales Executive
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Term: full-time, permanent.
Salary: £45k OTE + Company Car
Hours: 40 hour week + Saturdays on a rota.
Our client, a main dealership, is looking to add someone to their team as a Commercial van Sales Executive.
You will play a crucial role in driving the growing the business forward. As a Commercial van Sales Executive you will be responsible for developing both new and existing business opportunities within a specific area, with the enviable task of promoting four of the best franchises within the motor industry to achieve and surpass specific, monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Help customers select the right vehicle and create loyal, long-term customer relationships
- Sell enough vehicles to reach targets with a view to exceeding your own!
- Maintain the highest levels of 'housekeeping' and personal appearance at all times
- Do your very best to meet the different quality measures required
- Develop your ability to deliver a level of customer service that makes someone want to buy from you
- Be detail driven with a desire for perfection
- IT Literate, and conversant with the latest I Pad and Social Media Platforms
- Maintain a professional but friendly and fun working relationship with our team
- Be happy to work Saturdays
- Be detail driven with administration and customer documentation
Using the companies own CRM package specifically designed for the fleet market, whilst also receiving some of the best fleet training available from both the manufacturer and the group, you will become a highly trained and respected Commercial Sales Executive. You will be able to apply all the above to enable you to provide an exemplary service to both internal and external customers.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client's without your permission.
To apply please email your CV in the strictest of confidence to Nicola MacDonald
removed) / (phone number removed)
Driven Motor Jobs
recruit 4 talent