Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Search are currently recruiting for a large Mental Health NHS Trust in the Preston area who are looking for HCAs to work on a regular shift basis.
You will be working in a large mental health hospital which provides care and treatment for adults who cannot be safely treated at home.
The hospital has male and female low and medium secure units.
We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts in the day, night and at weekends.
If you have excellent communication skills, are reliable, flexible and a team player with a passion for caring for others we want to hear from you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
* Previous experience working within a hospital setting within the last 2 years
* Enhanced DBS (We will apply for this on your behalf if you do not have a transferable DBS)
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Free DBS
* Free Training
* Free Uniform
* Weekly pay
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Option to work via an Umbrella Company
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
City & County Healthcare Group
Gilbert Meher Ltd
Mandeville Retail Limited