Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
£20 to £30 per hour
Working across all sectors you will be expected to:
• Undertake measured surveys and production of drawings
• Prepare and submit applications for consent to Local Authority planning and building control departments, fire officers, licensing justices, freeholders etc as applicable
• Condition Surveys, Schedules of Dilapidations
• Party Wall Awards
• Building Surveys
• Expert Witness Matters
• Residential Homebuyers Reports and Building Surveys
Undertake the service delivery to provide a comprehensive multi-disciplinary professional consultancy service covering all disciplines.
• Management of Revenue and Capital projects
• Project management throughout all RIBA stages of works.
• Technical design, construction, handover and final project delivery.
• The implementation and delivery of energy related services appertaining to the Council's premises supporting in the corporate procurement of energy.
• Financial, resources, fee income and budget management.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identify client's Business Case and Strategic Brief and other core project requirements.
2. Carries out duties under CDM Regulations.
3. Develop Project Objectives, including Quality Objectives and Project Outcomes, Sustainability Aspirations, Project Budget, other parameters or constraints and develop Initial Project Brief. Undertake Feasibility Studies and review of Site Information.
4. Prepare Concept Design, including outline proposals for structural design, building services systems, outline specifications and preliminary Cost Information along with relevant Project Strategies in accordance with Design Programme. Agree alterations to brief and issue Final Project Brief.
5. Prepare Developed Design, including coordinated and updated proposals for structural design, building services systems, outline specifications, Cost Information and Project Strategies in accordance with Design Programme.
6. Prepare Technical Design in accordance with Design Responsibility Matrix and Project Strategies to include all architectural, structural and building services information, specialist subcontractor design and specifications, in accordance with Design Programme.
7. Offsite manufacturing and onsite Construction in accordance with Construction Programme and resolution of Design Queries from site as they arise.
8. Handover of building and conclusion of Building Contract.
9. Undertake In Use services in accordance with Schedule of Services.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy