Technical Services Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
They need additional support getting the Collaboration piece sorted and integration with the Telephony Project. The candidate must have worked with UC/VC and collaboration skills, to push the immediate cloud based element of Web-ex Teams.
* Providing a technical architecture framework including governance, policies and standards.
* You will be required to resource (people and tools) all appropriate processes to provide the necessary rigour and quality in the deployment of and changes to, our systems.
* Interface with wider IT department, in respect to monitoring and reporting on progress, identifying areas of concern, whilst also taking a wider view of IT Service rigour across "Business As Usual" IT support.
* Implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI's),
* Create maintain and manage a technology roadmap covering all information technologies
Essential Skills Required
* Previous experience working on a Telephony Project
* UC/VC and collaboration skills
* Previously worked on a cloud-based environment.
* Planning and Organising - prioritises workload for the team, builds plans and translates strategies.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Must be able to influence internal IT, business and supplier stakeholders.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of ITIL and TOGAF.
* Knowledge of IT Service Management tools and techniques.
* An expert in one or more of the following fields; End User Compute, Hosting, Networking and Technical Security
* Experience of working with cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS.
* Significant IT Architectural knowledge.
* Must have worked in a cross functional IT team.
If you're interested in this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource Birmingham will be in touch.
Please visit our website (url removed)