Enforcement Officer - Essex - outside IR35
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Duties will include:
* Dealing with a mix of complex and straight forward Enforcement cases, and monitoring the progress of these cases, following the issue of formal notices or action.
* Carrying out site visits and surveying site developments and investigating cases of alleged unauthorised development reported to the Council.
* Liaising with members of the public, owners and occupiers of the land and applying your own investigative skills.
* Drafting Enforcement and all other Planning Enforcement related Notices.
* Preparing written evidence in connection with Planning Enforcement appeals and related matters and presenting evidence at written representation appeals, informal hearings, public enquiries and court hearings.
You should also have proven experience working on a range of Enforcement cases in the UK and knowledge to hit the ground running with little to no supervision.
My client are willing to negotiate on rates for the right candidate and can offer flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or email me your CV.
Still not sure? Feel free to give Harriet a call on (phone number removed) to discuss this role in more detail or chat about other opportunities Oyster have on
London Teaching Pool Ltd