Planning Officer - Somerset - Flexible Working
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Duties will include:
* Managing a varied caseload of complex minor to small major planning applications within statutory time frames.
* Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
* Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
* Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
* Change of use applications.
* Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
Candidate's Required Experience:
* Several years' experience within Local Authorities.
* MRTPI would be beneficial.
* Private Sector experience is considered.
* Rate would be around £25-£30 per hour.
* Inside IR35.
* ASAP start date
* Flexibility is available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call (phone number removed) and ask for Alex
Girling Jones Ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited