Commercial Property Agent
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Based in London City/East London
£35,000 Per Annum, plus commission
Our Client, a leading independent firm of property advisors with expertise across a wide range of commercial and residential property, are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Property Agent to work on a permanent basis.
This position has come about following the recent acquisition of a specialist industrial agency, as well as the aspiration to grow revenue from their existing business in north & east London, Essex and Hertfordshire.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Value properties by applying expert knowledge and awareness of the local property market
* Take accurate measurements of sites and premises
* Visit sites at all stages of development, from green field to foundations and completed buildings
* Negotiate with confidence, orally and in writing, on issues such as rents
* Assess properties for business rates, capital taxation, acquisitions and disposals
* Manage all kinds of property on behalf of a landlord to meet the landlord's contractual obligations. This will include ensuring compliance with the conditions of the tenancy
* Have between 3-5 years' experience as an Industrial Agent or Surveyor
* Knowledge of some or all of the North and East London, Essex, Hertfordshire and East Anglia sectors
* MRICS qualification
* Relevant degree
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Must possess sound IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Must be able to work effectively as part of and leading a team
* Very good written skills and ability to produce reports to a high standard
* Strong verbal communication skills
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each candidate as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only reply to those with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your submittal, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please do apply for other opportunities through Morgan Jones
COUPAR DORAN LIMITED