Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
up to £30K plus great benefits
Essex - commutable from Braintree, Witham, Rivenhall End, Hatfield and surrounding areas
An award-winning team of property experts who deliver bespoke marketing suites, show home design and signage solutions are looking for a client facing Project Manager responsible for leading projects on time and on budget.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
· Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
· Assist in the production and maintenance of project plans.
· Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
· Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
· Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
· Define and document procedures, disciplines and recording, and reporting standards
· Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
· Undertake procurement for purchasing of items required for projects.
· Undertake any other administrative tasks as required by the Production Director.
· Overseeing costings and supplier invoices during a project.
· Oversee the final stage of the project to completion.
· Organise the distribution of drawing packages to all parties.
· Carry out weekly reports regarding project status
The ideal candidate will have:
· Basic experience/knowledge of construction industry or shop fitting/interior design fit out.
· Previous experience of project management within an Agency/Client Services environment.
· Previous experience working with new home developers
· CSCS desirable but can be applied for once employed
If you are an experienced project manager then please apply now.
Please ensure that your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. If you have an enhanced, creative CV please (also) submit a database friendly, Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days of application, please assume that you have not been successful. We will keep your details on file. Should a suitable position come up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy