Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
The purpose of the role is to assist with management and work closely with your clients on multiple property projects.
Job role:Property Manager
Salary:£27,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Hours:Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm (Ad hoc Saturdays for viewing purposes)
Holiday:25 days' holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
• Build strategic partnerships with your clients
• Marketing, viewing and letting of properties
• Providing up to date market knowledge in regards to tenancy information
• Property inspection
• Liaising with tenants
• Recording accurate information to make decisions based on property analysis
• Liaising with the internal team for larger scale project works
• Meeting and greeting new tenants
• Responsible for the timely payment of rent in accordance to signed agreements
• Proven successful property experience
• An understanding of Property Management and best practice methods
• High level of resilience and a can-do attitude
• Flexible attitude and approach to work
• Excellent business & communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Excellent influencing skills
• Consultative approach
• Ability to be flexible with hours
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for the position, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Selective Recruitment Solutions
GCB Agency Recruitment