Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Up to £28,000
Income Officer required to join a public sector organisation in Derby. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Income Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Income Officer you will be working with the Income Manager maintaining rent arrears, service charges, sundry debt and rechargeable repairs in line with policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities of the Income Officer
• Proactively preventing debts occurring or escalating
• Representing the organisation at court and evictions
• Providing and keeping accurate case records
• Ensuring customers are advised of rent and other charges within timescales
• Keeping up to date with benefit and legislative changes
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with customers and third party agencies
Required skills and experience of the Income Officer
• Experience of working in housing, benefits advice or financial services
• Computer literate
• Relevant income/recovery related experience
• A qualification relating to housing would be desirable
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Income Officer role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website