Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
* The position is 5 days per week (Monday to Friday - working the hours of 09.00-17.30 which are negotiable)
* Salary is £18,000 basic with commission to be earnt on top of this.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITES
* Manage a portfolio of property sales from a range of different clients from sales agreed to exchanging of contracts and legal completion.
* Liaise with agents to ensure that properties are inspected and empty and to ensure that vacation reports are accurate.
* Ensuring that the progression of sales achieves targets from time of sales agreed to exchange of contracts.
* Liaise with all parties involved in the property chain including agents, surveyors and solicitors etc.
* Delivering targets and provide excellent services to both colleagues and clients to ensure the reputation of the department and company.
* Review survey and specialist reports.
* Involved in client meetings and conference calls as required.
* Work to individual and team targets and undertake other tasks within business needs.
* Experience of working with the property industry, specifically within a Sales role.
* Hard working, reliable and excellent organisational skills.
* Knowledge of the property buying and selling services.
* Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
To apply for this position, please upload your most up to date CV following the link provided or get in touch via email or telephone (Contact details found on the OSR Recruitment website). Good luck!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client
Kinetic Office Recruitment