Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Pursuit Resources are currently recruiting for a Site Maintenance Worker for our client, an industry-leading, successful and rapidly growing company based in the Essex area.
Repprting into the UK Facilities Manager, the purpose of the role is to maintain and repair the site and site equipment in a safe, timely and cost effective manner, minimizing the impact of equipment malfunctions on the business; under the guidance of the UK Facilities Manager.
* Routine and non-routine maintenance of Witham site and all site equipment within set SLA including; Cleaning, grounds & buildings, mechanical & electrical, heating and cooling and site effluent treatment plant.
* To carry out repairs within the scope of qualified competencies.
* Selection and control/management of contractors and site maintenance contracts within the scope of the Inspectorate International Health, Safety and Environment Policy under the guidance of the M&M UK Facilities Manager.
* To hold essential spares on key items of equipment to minimise impact to business.
* To ensure that all site statutory inspections are performed and maintain records.
* Stores, delivery and distribution and stock control
* Experience in a similar role
* Must be able to communicate and interact with staff at all levels.
* Must be able to work un-supervised, be proactive in approach and use own initiative.
* Demonstrate and apply knowledge of appropriate HS&E regulations.
* Experience with heating & plumbing, and general maintenance/handy-man work
* Flexible, innovative and creative
* Highly customer focused
* Self-motivated and keen to excel in role
This position is working on a 4 week shift rotation including:
* Early 05.30 - 14.00
* Mid 07.30 - 16.00
* Late 10.00 - 18.30
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, who offer 23 days holiday, cash healthcare plan, pension scheme, free parking and development opportunities
Synergi Search & Select Limited