Development Surveyor - Freelance
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Based in North West London, they are currently in the midst of a growth plan that is moving in leaps and bounds. With the amount of acquisitions that they are currently working on, the team need someone to come on board to work closely with the CEO. There is a very strong chance that this will turn into a longer term or permanent contract.
WHATS ON OFFER
* A decent hourly rate in line with your experience (up to and around £30-£40 an hour or £350 per day) .
* A chance to work hands on with an experienced property mentor
* Stunning newly refurbished offices, with further improvements currently taking place
* Various interesting benefits depending on the person and or their requirements, ask me more!
* Genuinely lovely operations manager, friendly and open mentor.
* Well organised and exciting social events within part of their portfolio.
* The chance to work within a number of sectors of development.
* Acquisition site inspection and report reviewing.
* Carry our feasibility studies using ARGUS.
* Appraisal of sites and conducting further assessments..
* Delivery of the projects on time and on budget.
* Assisting the directors with special works when required
* Be in possession of a recognised Real Estate degree, with 2 + years experience.
* High level analytical skills, looking at data to understand market trends
* Experience of JCT Contracts, asset management and project management in some form.
* Well organised and able to managing a dynamic workload as well as external stakeholders.
* Innovative in thinking and problem solving.
* Strong knowledge of ARGUS and Microsoft Excel.
* A track record in working with developments at various stages.
With a real opportunity to get into property development surveying as well as being given the chance to get in on the ground floor with the new guise of the company, the chances of promotion into a permanent position are high. Get in touch with me to find out more!.
Get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
Kenna Recruitment Ltd