Valuation Surveyor - Freelance
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
The company has recently taken on a new instruction, leading to a need for an extra pair of hands on deck on a freelance basis.
You would have the chance to add another round of work to your freelance schedule or perhaps you'd like to move away from a permanent role and have some flexibility in your life. There is the potential that this role can also lead to a permanent basis.
WHATS ON OFFER
* An 8 -10 week contract paying between (Apply online only) per day.
* Valuing a variety of commercial properties for FRS102 purposes
* Properties range from shopping centres to a PRS scheme
* High level analytical skills, looking at data to understand market trends
* Being assertive in your justification of value, but also be able to understand your clients views.
* Well organised and able to managing a dynamic workload.
* MUST BE MRICS and a REGISTERED VALUER
* Innovative in thinking and problem solving
* Demonstrated track record in commercial and residential valuation.
If you are already a freelance surveyor and want the opportunity to add some more work into your life, this is a great chance to be able to bump up your earnings.
Get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
Kenna Recruitment Ltd