Business Support Officer (Home-Ownership)
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Akton Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Officer (Home-Ownership) with extensive experience in LEASEHOLD and HOME-OWNERSHIP to join the team within a Local Authority Housing department in London.
* To develop concise and accurate records of the assignment of leases for borough wide use.
* To be pro-active in ensuring that relevant legal documentation is received.
* To inform the Home-Ownership Services Finance Group to amend financial records enabling the efficient recovery of service charge debts.
* To be pro-active in obtaining Deeds of Covenant.
* To liaise with the Home-Ownership Finance Group to ensure efficient and effective work practices
* To deal with complex correspondence relating to the assignment of leases.
* Maintain a good working relationship with the council's legal representatives.
* To develop and compile statistical information on lease assignment.
* To assess and manage requests for Letters of Postponement in accordance with the relevant legislation and council policy.
* To create and issue letters of postponement in accordance with the Housing Act 1985 (as amended) and council policy
ESSENTIAL - The successful applicant MUST have experience in Home-Ownership, Resales and/or Leasehold.
If you would like to apply for this position please send a CV or call (phone number removed) and ask for Jordan for more details