BI Analyst - Education
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* To develop and maintain a comprehensive performance management and reporting framework that enables the data collection, storage, tracking, analysis and reporting of the key intelligence required to education support teams
* To support service and corporate transformation and improvement initiatives
* Produce accurate performance data that is analysed and used for service improvement and quality assurance activity across education services in Thurrock e.g. SEND and Attendance and Welfare Service
* To prepare and submit all statutory returns for Thurrock education services
* To work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives/targets.
* To participate in one-to-one performance and development reviews/appraisals and contribute to the identification of your own and team development needs.
* To actively promote the council's Equal Opportunity Policy and Diversity Strategy and observe the standard of conduct which prevents discrimination taking place.
* To ensure full compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 etc., the council's Health and Safety Policy and all locally agreed safe methods of work.
* To fully understand and be aware of the council's commitment to the Section 17 duty of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 to prevent crime and disorder.
* At the discretion of the head of service, such other activities from time to time as may be agreed consistent with the nature of the job described above.
*Local Authority experience desirable* *BI Analyst experience is essential